Cookies and how they benefit you
In general they are used to provide a better user experience, to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymous tracking data for third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this website and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Cookies help us:
- make the website work as you would expect
- remember your settings during and between visits
- improve the speed and security of the website
- continuously improve the website experience
- make our marketing more efficient
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- pass data to advertising networks
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- pay any type of sales commission
We use our own cookies to make our website work including:
- making a shopping basket or checkout work
- remembering your search settings
- allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube or Vimeo video. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Visitor statistics cookies